Everyone feels better when they create! I do.

Deconstructing the NEW Tangle

1. Start with the tangle, CYME. It can work with any number of points.Remember to turn the tile as you go (very important).
2. Close in the point and draw a second line top to bottom.
3-6. Close in each point. You will be forming a cross by doing the next line UNDER (Hollibaugh). Repeat for each point. Rotate the tile at each point.

REPEAT ALL, inside. Is that a backwards aura?

I vote for the name, Cheeky. The tangle is a combination of Cyme and Hibred. I was going to call it Zen-bred or Well-bred, but that sounds too snooty.
I wanted something fun, and what’s more fun then Cheeky?

My husband thinks the tangle should be named Roundabout. They seem hard to handle but are pretty useful.

In my samples, I used those wonderful Sakura metallic and clear star Gelly Roll pens.

In my first sample, I made a mistake. I decided to continue and I like it. Who needs symmetry? Not me.



8 comments:

  1. Great deconstruction for this shape Jeanne. Outlining the initial shape works better than points/dots for me on the curved version of "Cheeky". Nicely done!
    Welcome to the wunnerful world of blogging girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job, Jeanne! You made it so nice and easy, thank you. Now I can't wait to give it a go. Also it is great to see you in the blog world. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job deconstructing it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Jeanne! Fabulous, I love your curvy petal flow with the lines.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Jeanne! Your steps are very clear and your examples are lovely. I love the funky outside points on the last one. Looks like a tangleation of Hibred. Congrat again.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray! Yahoo! Yippee! You did a terrific job of deconstructing this. Your samples are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Jeanne! Congratulations!!! I'm excited for you that you were the one to figure out how to deconstruct the mystery tangle. Well done. I was just updating my blog with the correct spelling of your name and a link to your blog (don't know how I had messed that up in my original post, but I did), and I saw that this is your first entry in your blog. It's a great start! I love your tagline ("Everyone feels better when they create! I do.") and I hope you'll keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to give it a try - thank you!

    ReplyDelete